Are you facing an immigration issue? Attorney Denis Volkov, an immigrant himself, and his law firm of Volkov Law Firm, PLLC provides assistance in various areas of immigration law.
Immigration Law Categories that we Handle:
- Family-based immigration, Fiancé visas (K-1) and Foreign Spouse Visas (K-3)
- Permanent residency applications (green card) (I-485), green card renewals and replacements
- Naturalization/citizenship (N-400)
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) (I-821d)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Employment Authorization (I-765)
- Application for Travel Document (I-131)
- Student Visas (F-1), Tourist Visas (B-2) & Tourist Visa Extension (I-539)
- U Visa – Victims of Criminal Activity
- VAWA – The Violence Against Women Act
- and more
Being immigrants ourselves, we know that the process can be extremely complicated and convoluted, with a lot at risk. We also understand that every case is different, important, and deserving of attention and respect. We provide our clients with personal, accessible and quality legal service. Our goal is to achieve the best results for our clients!
You can read more information about immigration law by visiting the USCIS website.